Creativity and New Media

 While abroad in Peru during my gap year, I decided to use new media platforms to keep an online journal of my experiences. I know myself all too well and I am not one to keep a written journal but I found that when I started a blog I was updating it regularly with pictures, videos and journal entries for my friends and family to keep up with. The use of digital media has made everything so accessible and simple that I am still able to share my blog and go back to it and read it. I also enjoyed being able to read the comments from my family and friends on certain entries and photos.

The link is:
http://oliviaschiek.tumblr.com/

(Just in case the first is not what you're looking for)
I created this Bitmoji and you are able to customize it to your hair, eye color, body size, and even nose shape and then send it via Facebook, Text message, and Snapchat to describe your emotions! They come out with different ones pretty frequently.

Comments

  1. I like your bitmoji . I think its pretty cool that snapchat lets us make something that looks similar to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts