Next New

I would suggest a new platform that combines photos, video, and comments for sports fans. There aren't many fan based platforms where it's all about the fans. You will be able to choose your top teams (National and Collegiate sports) and follow scores and stats as well as user-generated content regarding that specific team. Every team will have a page with photos and video footage of fans, scores, statistics, recent or relevant articles, and merchandise. The merchandise can be both fan promotional work or licensed retailers.

Comments

  1. As a sports fan I love this idea! It is really stressful to miss a big game but with this platform you'll be able to keep track on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think this is very cool, I actually herd about a startup that uses Augmented Reality app with snap chat features that will be given to people in concerts or sporting events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be awesome and totally do-able, I'm actually really surprised this isn't already a thing. Maybe you're onto something !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Olivia, i wish this idea would happen already. I play sports so i would love this idea ! Instead of typing in on google " whats the score of the Cavs vs Golden State , i can just go on this platform. Even when my friends couldn't make one of my games, they would be able to follow my statistics just by using this idea! Look into this and make it happen !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts